Our Lario collection has a delicate ticking-style pattern for an understated take on a stripe. Its muted tonal palette is as equally pleasing, with perfectly mixed shades of breezy, washed blues juxtaposed against off-white to create a simple, laid-back look from season-to-season.
Choose from two complimentary Linen Housewife Pillowcase style options: one with a Navy Stripe, or the other a Pale Grey Stripe.
Order Fabric Swatches here
- Part of the Limited-Edition Lario Collection, exclusively available at The Linen Works
- Made from 100% pure, luxury linen
- Expertly crafted in 200-year-old family-owned Italian mills
- Delicate ticking-style pattern
- Two complimentary style options in Navy Stripe or Pale Grey Stripe
- Fold at end
- Pre-washed to enhance our linen's natural softness
- Machine washable at 40°C
- Naturally hypoallergenic and breathable
- Our linen’s natural properties wick away moisture from the body, helping to regulate body temperate to keep you cool and comfortable during warmer months
- Regular use will allow our enduring bedding to become more supple
- Each item within the Lario collection is sold separately
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Our Limited Edition Bed Linen collection draws on a charming dose of design inspiration from the fabric’s Italian cultural roots – in particular, Lake Como (Lago di Como) which is locally known as ‘Lario’.
Presenting a delicate ticking-style pattern for an understated take on a stripe, ‘Lario’ takes influences from breath-taking lake shores and idyllic cliffside scenes. Its muted tonal palette is as equally pleasing, with perfectly mixed shades of breezy, washed blues juxtaposed against off-white to create a simple, laid-back look from season-to-season.
Washing your linen on a gentle cycle at 40°C should be sufficient, while white linens can be washed at a higher temperature of 60°C. Only use bleach on white products.
We recommend air drying, and do not recommend tumble drying our fringed collections.
You can find more information on caring for your linens, here.
It is always a delight to own something that has been personalised or gifted just for you. A thoughtful gesture to treasure, it is a wonderful way to ensure further joy when linens arrive.
The time-honoured, traditional practise of monogramming linens turns a household into a precious keepsake that can be cherished for years to come, while our hand stamping service is a fun and natural way to add a personal touch to our linens.
Popular choices for personalisation are names, initials or memorable dates, allowing linens to be passed down generations. A great present for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions, please do get in touch if you have any questions at all regarding this service.
Just click ‘Would you like to personalise?’ on a product page to add to basket and customise.
Delivery Time (time frame excludes weekends and bank holidays):
- Monogramming: a maximum of 15 characters (£25) – 10 working days
- Hand stamping: a maximum of 15 characters (£8) – 5 working days